Intelligent Retinal Imaging Systems (IRIS) was founded in 2011 with a vision to End Preventable Blindness and save sight for millions of people by identifying eye disease early through the development and deployment of innovative and comprehensive screening programs. The IRIS team has been described as one of the most capable healthcare IT think-tanks in the United States with a track record of developing breakthrough software solutions and practice management services that have already begun to broadly impact the U.S. healthcare landscape. IRIS partners with forward-thinking providers and payers alike to improve quality outcomes, increase patient access, and reduce overall healthcare costs, creating a better healthcare system.
IRIS is seeking a Customer Support Representative to perform triage on inbound customer support requests by providing level 1 customer service or escalating customer issues as appropriate to Level 2 support. A secondary function is to manage equipment inventory and to coordinate logistics of shipping equipment for new client installations and sales demonstrations. The Customer Service Representative should demonstrate thorough knowledge of internal call handling procedures and use of a ticketing system for management of issue resolution data. This position will be evaluated based on internal and external customer service satisfaction ratings, regular on time attendance history and shift flexibility to meet changing customer demands, commitment to ongoing technical education and successful completion of internal and external certifications as needed, accuracy and regularity of completion of internal process documentation.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Represent IRIS in a positive and professional manner
- Work with all team members and vendor partners to satisfy clients and achieve client satisfaction goals
- Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions
- Arrive to work and meetings on time and prepared
- Develop Plans to reduce rework with the aim of eliminating rework
- Effectively communicate to engage the customer and start the service experience
- Ensure proper managing of the initial call from the customer
- Effective 'debrief' and reporting of service calls that require escalation
- Follow company guidelines for SLA (Service Level Agreement) for responding to customer calls.
- Follow up with customer regarding outstanding issues
- Track inbound and outbound call metrics as required in order to collect customer service delivery metrics necessary for effective capacity planning
- Collect, collate and develop customer service delivery key performance indicator metric reports as required
- Manage IRIS inventory of Equipment including demo units
- Coordinate all logistics for Equipment including Client Installations, Sales Demonstrations & Trade Shows
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong customer management skills
- Ability to follow procedure and efficiently trouble-shoot hardware and software issues
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience in service ticketing systems is recommended
- Microsoft or Comptia A+ Certification preferred
- Highly organized with strong time management skills and self-accountable
- Education: Diploma or equivalent from a recognized technical institute
- 1+ years of experience with technical support of customers in Microsoft or Windows environment, Comptia A+ cert is highly desired (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of experience with customer service, must have excellent communication and follow up
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, and is required to talk and hear
- The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, and walk
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to sit, type, and view a computer screen up to 8 hours at a time
- Ability to use telephone / headset for up to 8 hours at a time
- The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: Pensacola, FL
Job Status: Full-Time / Benefits Eligible
Salary: Based on Experience