Job Title: Regional Sales Executive
Immediate Supervisor Title: VP of Sales
Intelligent Retinal Imaging Systems (IRIS) was founded in 2011 with a vision to End Preventable Blindness and save sight for millions of people by identifying eye disease early through the development and deployment of innovative and comprehensive screening programs. The IRIS team has been described as one of the most capable healthcare IT think-tanks in the United States with a track record of developing breakthrough software solutions and practice management services that have already begun to broadly impact the U.S. healthcare landscape. IRIS partners with forward-thinking providers and payers alike to improve quality outcomes, increase patient access, and reduce overall healthcare costs, creating a better healthcare system.
The Sales Director is responsible for identifying business opportunities and developing new customer relationships in their assigned territories. The successful candidate will have experience navigating the complex healthcare provider environment and an ability to strategically manage sales cycles. This person will be responsible for building a qualified pipeline and closing profitable business within healthcare enterprises including: IDNs, hospitals, clinics, and large group practices.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Direct and coordinate all sales activities in the assigned region following the company’s sales design.
- Meet or exceed the expected sales quota as reflected in the sales pipeline model.
- Support other opportunities as needed to ensure the company meets its contract and revenue targets.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to clients onsite
- Draft proposals and ROI presentations.
- Negotiate the business terms of agreements.
- Represent the company at business meetings and conferences as required to promote the organization.
- As a member of the sales team, provide feedback and input on the sales design, marketing materials and promotional programs.
- Promote positive relations with partners as needed to aid the organization’s growth.
- Document all aspects of sales activities in Salesforce.com.
- Other duties, as assigned.
All applicants must submit a cover letter explaining their interest in IRIS and applicability of their skills to our company and the position.
- Bachelors degree required.
- 3-5 years consulting, consultative sales and sales management within a healthcare setting or a healthcare related field.
- Experience with accounts in the north eastern territory of the United States.
- Ability to grow and manage a sales pipeline while accounting for a 6 - 12 month sales cycle.
- Ability to interact effectively with senior leadership of hospital organizations including CEOs, physician leadership, nurse leadership, etc.
- Self motivator with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate, present, and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to travel to prospective client sites within assigned region (may be frequent).
- Proficient skills with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, etc.
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Health Administration preferred.
- Highly coachable, career driven professional with ability to think fast, learn quickly, and be flexible as the business evolves.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Highly Personable and unflappable.
- Good level of technical comfort to learn the IRIS imaging platform.
- Proficient in Office Suite and Salesforce.com.
- Time management and organization.
- Ability to meet deadlines / well prepared.
- Able to give & receive feedback.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, and is required to talk and hear
- Ability to lift 80+ pounds, and work with equipment in a clinical setting
- The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, and walk
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to sit, type, and view a computer screen up to 8 hours at a time
- Ability to use telephone / headset for up to 8 hours at a time
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: Preference is for this person to reside in the northeast part of the country, and will be a remote position, in a city with a hub airport for optimal time management. Travel required for this position.
Job Status: Full-Time / Benefits Eligible
Salary: Based on Experience