Transforming retinal screenings with superior technology, process, and people.
To end all instances of preventable blindness.
IRIS was founded by a retina specialist who saw a problem not just in his practice, but in the world and knew he wanted to fix it. What grew out of that mission is what you have today: A company committed not to making money by selling devices but to ending all instances of preventable blindness in the U.S. with life-saving technology.
Watch & learn
A deep dive into our thought leadership.
meet the team
Ron Gross, M.D.
Jamo Rubin, M.D.
Allan Alderman Ph.D.
Join the team
Explore the open positions at IRIS.
Join a team that’s making retinal testing easier for everyone.
When you join IRIS, you join a committed, unique team of individuals who are mission-focused, put quality first, and always driven to improve.
We work with the best-trained physicians in the country.
- The IRIS Reading Center (IRC) providers commit to delivering quick and timely results.
- IRIS grading platform allows IRC providers to note other suspected vision-threatening diseases, including glaucoma and cataracts.
- With IRIS, care providers can identify new patients with urgent needs and refer them to specialists for care, increasing practice efficiency.
- The IRIS solution provides virtual access and allows remote, specialized care for patients and members regardless of location.
- We understand everyone may not need to leverage the IRC. We can also incorporate our customer’s eye care resources to customize the experience.
Our group of board-certified interpreting providers serve and operate in all fifty states, closing the care and cost gap with the capacity to do 1 million interpretations every year.
Get started with IRIS today.
Want to know if IRIS is right for you? Schedule a one-on-one consultation with our team. We’re here to help.